What next - what I will do with my blog

f/13 ISO 800 SS -1/800 (©bilalMZ)
Lalith Mahal
It was long since I pestered you to share a link to my blog on your WhatsApp and Facebook. I was dormant for a long time. I was unable to manage my time effectively. I also was confused about what to write on my blog. Is it going to be a systematic tutorial or just write what I wanted to tell you or something I want others to learn.- After a long thought, I have decided to share my day to day experiences and tips. Most of what I will cover will be about photography. That is because I am spending most of my free time learning something new in photography. I have planned to update my blog on weekend and since Saturday afternoon is a holiday, I can write for my blog. Hope you like the upcoming articles which I will be covering on my blog.



©bilalMZ
Abstract image of sea

Comments

Popular Posts